I did a thing!!
It’s finally started to seem like Fall here in PA, and I suddenly found myself really inspired to create a beauty look to capture the feel of the season. But I’ve found it’s really hard to make a tutorial using only photos, and so I decided to make a video instead! I’ve always wanted to try my hand at YouTube, and today seemed like the perfect opportunity.
Check it out!
It’s definitely not perfect, but for a first attempt I’m actually pretty impressed with myself. And shoutout to my lovely boyfriend for all of his help ❤
Here’s more information on everything I used in the video:
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- Nourish Organic Rose Hip and Rosewater
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation in 205 Natural Beige
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in Light
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Soft Sand 5
- Maybelline Brow Precise in Soft Brown
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Soft Brown
- LORAC Pro Matte Palette (Burgundy)
- MAC Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadow in Star Violet
- MAC Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadow in Woodwinked
- Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx Rush
- MAC Upward Lash Mascara in Upward Black
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A Sunny
- LORAC Illuminating Highlighter in Daylight
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Staunchly Stylish
- Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Candy K
Thank you guys so much for watching and reading, I really appreciate it!
See you soon!