Obviously, my name is Sienna and obviously, this is my blog, but here are a few other things I’d like for you to know about me.
- I’m 22 years old and recently engaged to my college sweetheart.
- I’m an anthropology major, with a minor in art history. Obviously I’m really hoping this blog thing works out, because I have no idea what one does with these qualifications after college.
- My style is… all over the place, like preppyXgrungeXbohoXwhateveri’mfeeling, but you can usually find me in something black – or something way too bright.
- I love a perfect contour and flawless, dazzling highlight as much as the next makeup-obsessed guru wannabe, but I’m also on the never-ending quest for natural skin so glowy that I don’t look as if I haven’t slept in two weeks while I shuffle my lazy ass off to work. A girl can dream.
- Books, music, and – most importantly – television are my life and my favorites of the month/week will likely be chronicled for your enjoyment. The Netflix addiction is real (and so satisfying).
- And finally, this blog is here for experimentation. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, so even if no one reads it, I’m proud of myself for even giving it a try. The content might not always be perfect (or consistent…) but know that the effort is there, and that this is all a learning process for me. Wish me luck!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org